- Meteorology and atmospheric science
- Physics and space science
- Environmental science and remote sensing
- Chemistry and biology
- Collaborative and cross-disciplinary projects
We can get data for you about climate, weather, characteristics of the different layers of the stratosphere and many other measurements related to climate change such as:
– Wind speed measurement and direction
– Measurement of ozone concentration as well as other gases that contribute to the greenhouse effect.
– Measurement of the chlorine-fluorine-carbonates and nitrogen oxides concentration.
– Measurement of the aerosols concentration and presence among other measurable factors.